When you are at work, we have to be polite, sincere and behaved like a mature guy. You have to prove yourself as a sincere employee. All of us are known by a proverb that is, “Everyone Makes Mistakes”. There is no person which is error-free. So, if you have done any kind of mistake, it is high time to say sorry.
Once if you lost the manager’s trust, you can’t gain any success in the company. A formal business apology letter is very crucial for any kind of mistake. You have to write these kinds of letters very gently. Here, on this page, a formal apology letter to the manager is provided. Hope that it will help you.
Apology letter to the manager
|Date: September 18, 2020
Around 3 weeks ago, my daughter was met with an awful accident. Her situation was very critical. She was in I.C.U for 7 days. I was very stressful on those days. With the blessings of almighty, my daughter is doing better now. My daughter has settled back in at home now. Thankfully things have begun to calm down. Right now, I am ready to give my attention back to my job again. I promise to you that I do only my best work from this point forward.
I am also thankful to you for your understanding during the difficult time. I really appreciate with your leniency over the past couple of weeks and I promise that you won’t regret it. Please accept my most sincere apologies for my poor performance during last month.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter to client
- Apology letter for bad service
- Hotel apology letter
- Apology letter for shoplifting
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to company
- Professional apology letter to client
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late delivery
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter for not attending interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for the inconvenience
- Apology letter for absence from work
- Apology letter to supervisor