At work, we have to be polite, sincere and behaved like a mature guy. You have to prove yourself as a sincere employee. In a business, every meeting is important. For some personal reason, we can’t attend all meetings. There is no person which is error-free.
So, if you have done any kind of mistake, it is high time to say sorry. A formal business apology letter is very crucial for any kind of mistake. You have to write these kinds of letters very gently. Here is a sample of the apology letter for absence from work is provided on this page. It may help you convey your apology.
Apology letter for absence from work
|Date: September 21, 2020
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I was caught on a high fever. I was very ill for the last 5 days. I consulted with a doctor. He prescribed me some medicines and suggested bed rest. That’s why I can’t attend the meeting. I know it is also a matter of ashamed also. You feel very ashamed in front of clients only because of me. This kind of inconvenience won’t happen in the future.
I am also thankful to you for your understanding. I really appreciate your leniency the past week and I promise that you won’t regret it. Please accept my most sincere apologies for my poor performance last week.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter for bad service
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to the company
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late delivery
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Apology letter for not attending the interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for the inconvenience
- Apology letter to the supervisor