A business apology letter should be very formal and sincere. There should be a specific reason behind the cause of apology. It’s not so uncommon. Most of the time, we spend at work. If you want to familiarize yourself with sincerity, you have to submit all important documents in time.
Because of your insincere ness, someone can be affected. So, you have to submit all documents in time. This will show your good personality. If you can’t do this, you have to apologize for your insincere ness.
A sample apology letter to the supervisor is provided on this page in the right format. It may help you to write a formal apology letter.
Apology letter to the supervisor
You should write an apology letter to the supervisor very politely. You should also remember that a simple mistake can ruin your position in your company.
|Date: September 22, 2016
At last (Mention a Day) you told me to complete some important documents within 3 days. You also told me that you have an important meeting on Sunday. I was working with your files. Suddenly I was feeling not well. Then slowly I was feeling very sick. Then I called peon and told him about my sickness. He called a doctor. The doctor told me that it was a minor heart attack. He prescribed me some medicine and told me to complete bed rest for 7 days.
After I came into the office, I heard about the meeting. I heard that you feel very ashamed at that time. But you are smart enough to deal with this problem and you did it. All of us know about your merit and smartness. I am also thankful to you because you didn’t lose your patience. I know I deserve punishment but please consider it as my first fault and forgive me. I promise you the next time it will never happen again. Please, sir, give me a chance to prove myself and my promise. This time, I will not let you down. I assure that to you.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter to client
- Apology letter for bad service
- Hotel apology letter
- Apology letter for shoplifting
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to the company
- Professional apology letter to client
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late delivery
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Apology letter for not attending the interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for the inconvenience
- Apology letter for absence from work