Role of Government for an effective SHR department in Bangladesh organizations are considered below in ten cases:
Role of government for an effective SHR department
- Policy formulation: Government of Bangladesh should formulate fair policies for performing every function of SHRM.
- Fair recruitment & selection: Government must ensure fair recruitment selection, promotion, transfer etc. in every organization.
- Training & development: Proper training and development programmers should be arranged with initiative and /or collaboration with government.
- SHRM department: Every organization owned by the government must open SHRM department/division.
- Monitoring: Government should monitor the activities of SHRM to ensure fairness.
- Enforcement of laws: Bangladesh government should enforce every enacted law indiscriminately in the organizations.
- Punishment for violation: If any organization violates fair policies, government will take necessary action to ensure discipline.
- Creation of culture: Supportive culture is supposed to be created in the organizations by the government of Bangladesh.
- Propagation: Effective propagation may be of immense help for the establishment of SHRM system in the organizations.
- Good LMR: Government of Bangladesh should insist all parties to the organization to maintain good relations.
After all government is the guardian of all organizations. So it will find out the ways and funds for the establishment and maintenance of effective SHR management in Bangladesh organizations.
You May Like Also:
- Role of trade union leaders in Establishing SHR Department in Bangladesh Organizations
- Necessity of Country Bound Culture in SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Reluctance to Open New SHR Departments in Bangladesh Organizations
- Culture and Values Level of SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Qualities of Successful SHR Manager in Bangladesh
- Need for Efficiency of SHR Manager in Bangladesh Organizations