Trade union leaders may perform various roles activities in establishing SHR Department in Bangladeshi organizations. Some of the important role of trade union leaders in establishing SHR department are as follows:
Role of Trade Union Leaders in Establishing SHR Department
- Legal environment: Union leaders should discuss the management of Bangladeshi organizations for enforcing legal environment for establishing SHR Department.
- Fair judgment: Trade union leaders force the management of Bangladeshi organizations to ensure fair judgment for all employees.
- Minimum wage rate: They can force the management to pay minimum wage rate.
- Service time: They can enforce for fixing better up the time of working hour, which is favorable for all employees.
- Health and safety: They can perform for employee safety and health.
- Protect child labor: They can enforce the management for protecting child labor.
- Modern technology: Trade union leaders play an important role for establishing modem technology, ” which is beneficial for both the employees and the organizations.
- Equal employment opportunity: They can play a vital role for establishing equal employment opportunity.
- Job security: Trade union leaders may perform in establishing rules and regulations for job security.
- Good working environment: They should enforce the organizations for making good working environment.
You May Like Also:
- Role of Government for an Effective SHR Department
- Necessity of Country Bound Culture in SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Reluctance to Open New SHR Departments in Bangladesh Organizations
- Culture and Values Level of SHR Managers in Bangladesh Organizations
- Qualities of Successful SHR Manager in Bangladesh
- Need for Efficiency of SHR Manager in Bangladesh Organizations