For some important reason, sometimes we can’t attend some important event. For this reason, the relationship between you and your relatives. You need to say sorry for your absence in others event. If you don’t find any way to apologize, then you can send an apology letter. Here is a sample apology letter for not attending an event.
Sorry is a very important word for any relationship. Your friends and relatives want to share their happy events with you. If you can’t attend their happy moments, just say sorry to them. If you can’t reach to them, then you can send them an apology letter and send your apology with greetings.
Apology letter for not attending an event
|Date: September 11, 2016
Dear (Receiver’s Name),
With best regards.
Everybody likes to be remembered some special day in life such as birthday, marriage anniversary or other important dates. But due to business, this day may slip your mind, and you must send belated gifts and greetings. A letter of apology can be sent as a note of courtesy with some gifts.
Apology letter sample for not keeping an appointment
I am extremely sorry that I did not present the definite time as I promised you earlier. Actually, my mother became ill suddenly all at once. Please forgive me. I would be very happy if you inform me the time of next appointment earlier.
With best regards-
An apology letter example for forgotten events
I am really ashamed that I have forgotten your birthday as I was very busy. I will be very happy if you forgive me and accept my belated gift. It carries on less good wishes for being late.
I hope you had spent the very special day delightfully. Please accept my apologized again for the lateness of my birthday greetings.
With best regards-
More Sample Letter
- All types of apology letter
- All types of letters with sample
- Apology letter for mistake
- Apology letter for lying
- Apology letter for being disrespectful
- Apology letter for hurt feelings
- Apology letter for being rude
- Apology letter for misconduct
- Apology letter sample to patient
- Apology letter for cancellation of event
- Apology letter for misunderstanding
- Apology letter sample to landlord
- Apology letter for damaged property
- Apology letter for miscommunication