Uncle and aunt was the best friend in our little age. But after some certain time period, there may rise some distance. Write a letter to your aunt on her birthday it may erase the distance. Here is an example of a birthday letter to aunt.
Birthday letter to aunt
Happy birthday to my favorite aunt.
Today I really miss you because of your affection. Today you are 32 but you are still young like before. When I was fifteen you went to our home. You were looking very smart, slim, and cute. Everyone called you “Queen of a laugh” because you laugh very much without any reason so that I like you.
Every day you help me with my homework. Can you remember, one day you make up for me and that was really very funny? Everyone laughed saw that. I always followed you for your beauty. You cook very well. You were very popular to us named “recipe mam”. On your birthday I sent some recipes for you so that you can be the best.
It makes me laugh when I remember that one night you terrify me with a mask. You are very naughty at a young age. God bless you.
Happy birthday again to my idol
You may like also:
- All Types Birthday Letter Sample / Example / Format
- Birthday Letter to Brother from Sister
- Letter to Uncle on his Birthday
- Sample birthday letter to a friend
- Happy birthday letter to girlfriend with picture
- Letter to my daughter on her birthday from mom
- Birthday letter to my son from mom
- Birthday letter to dad from daughter
- Birthday letter to mom from daughter
- Happy birthday letter to sister
- Happy Birthday Letter to Wife
- Birthday letter to an office colleague
- Happy birthday letter to a teacher
- Birthday letter to my husband
- Sample birthday letter for boyfriend