Is it your favorite teacher’s birthday and you are thinking that what can you do on this occasion? I have an idea for you to discuss with all of your classmates and contribute to everyone buying a cute little gift for him/her. And write a sweet letter expressing how important he is to you. I guaranteed that he/she will be pleased. Here is a sample Happy birthday letter for a teacher.
Birthday letter for a teacher
|Happy birthday dear sir |
You are the greatest teacher I ever had. You inspire me a lot. Every teacher teaches us what’s inside the book, but you are the only teacher who teaches us life’s values and manners.
All of my teachers teach me how to read books and help me to understand the sentence of that books. But there are really very few teachers like you who can teach students how to improve real life by implementing that book’s sentence. I thought school and class were so boring place, but after you come I am enjoying your class.
I failed several times, but you never said that I failed you always inspire me to try again, and it helps me a lot to overcome my limitation and make me a good student. How can I forget that man who never forgot to motivate me to be a good human being as well as successful?
Happy birthday again to my first idol, hero, and mentor. Hope you will celebrate your 100th birthday among us.
You may like also:
- All Types Birthday Letter Sample / Example / Format
- Birthday Letter to Brother from Sister
- Letter to Uncle on his Birthday
- Sample birthday letter to a friend
- Happy birthday letter to girlfriend with a picture
- Letter to my daughter on her birthday from my mom
- Birthday letter to my son from mom
- Birthday letter to dad from daughter
- Birthday letter to mom from daughter
- Happy birthday letter to sister
- Happy Birthday Letter to my Wife
- Birthday letter to an office colleague
- Birthday letter to aunt
- Birthday letter to my husband
- Sample birthday letter for boyfriend