At work, we have to be polite, sincere and behaved like a matured guy. You have to prove yourself as a sincere employee. In a business, every meeting is important. For some personal reason, we can’t attend all meetings.There is no person which is error free. So, if you have done any kind of mistakes, it is high time to say sorry. A formal business apology letter is very crucial for any kinds of mistakes. You have to write these kinds of letters in with very gently. Here is a sample of apology letter for absence from work is provided on this page. It may help you convey your apology.
Apology letter for absence from work
|Date: September 21, 2016
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I was caught on high fever. I was very ill for last 5 days. I consulted with a doctor. He prescribed me some medicines and suggested for bed rest. That’s why I can’t attend the meeting. I know it is also a matter of ashamed also. You feel very ashamed in front of clients only because of me. This kind of inconvenience won’t happen in future.
I am also thankful to you for your understanding. I really appreciate with your leniency the past week and I promise that you won’t regret it. Please accept my most sincere apologies for my poor performance during last week.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter for bad service
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to company
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late delivery
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Apology letter for not attending interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for inconvenience
- Apology letter to supervisor