To write an apology letter for bad service should be a very formal and standard procedure for any company. Bad service can damage a company’s reputation in the business world and social media where the reach extends far beyond a customer’s immediate circle.
In your letter make sure you have written all the important details which are related to your complaint. Express what action you want to be taken in relation to the complaint that you have made. You must send in a positive and genial tone.
Apology letter for bad service
|Date: September 10, 2020
Dear valued customer,
You deserve only the best service, especially when you are an esteemed and regular customer of our restaurant. We are investigating our staff and will take proper action. We would also like to thank you for your patience while you were in the restaurant. I would also like to thank you for bringing our attention to this matter. It will help us to improve our service in the future.
In conclusion, I wish that this matter will be settled as everything that transpired has caused a great deal of stress and hassle on my part. If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me personally by phone, email, or personally. I will look forward to you regarding this matter soon.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter to client
- Hotel apology letter
- Apology letter for shoplifting
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to the company
- Professional apology letter to client
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late delivery
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Apology letter for not attending the interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for the inconvenience
- Apology letter for absence from work
- Apology letter to the supervisor