Most of the people don’t like the delay because they have less patience. This letters may be used by those firms and companies who have got complaints from customers due to delay in service delivery and they can make sure that this doesn’t happen again. The format of apology letter for the delay delivery is given below for your use.
Apology letter for the delay
|Date: September 10, 2016
Dear valued customer,
In the future, we will exercise better organization to ensure that we are more punctual. We will make sure to keep you up to date on our offers. If you can offer additional insight as to how to improve our punctuality, we are willing to listen and learn.
Apology letter for late delivery
In business, punctuality is a very important thing. A businessman should be very punctual. If you are not sincere to your business, you can’t gain success. You have to send your delivery on time to run your business properly. You have to satisfy your clients and customer. Always remember that “Customer’s satisfaction is a businessman’s first priority.” If you want to shine in the business world, you have to be very punctual, sincere and polite. If you can’t delivery in time, you have to apologize to your client or customer. This will make a positive impression to you.
A sincere apology letter can help you to build your business career very smoothly. Always try to satisfy your customer. Here is another sample apology letter for the delay is given.
|Date: September 15, 2016
In our company, customer’s satisfaction is the first priority. For your satisfaction, we are sending you a (Tell what you like to send as the penalty). We hope that this won’t affect our two years relationship. In future, we will try that this kind of problem never happens again. We are also thankful for your patience. We will look forward to you.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter to client
- Apology letter for bad service
- Hotel apology letter
- Apology letter for shoplifting
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to company
- Professional apology letter to client
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Apology letter for not attending interview
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for inconvenience
- Apology letter for absence from work
- Apology letter to supervisor