An invitation letter is most important for a lot of areas. There are many types of invitation letter exist. This invitation letter is for visiting invitation letter. It is a sample invitation letter for visit USA. Here some residence of united states wants that their relatives visit them. They send a letter to him with all details and document that’s helpful to him for visa processing. If anyone lives in a different country and relatives of his /her live any other country, they can invite them for spending some moment with them. The sample letter helps you to how to write an invitation letter.
Invitation letter for visit USA
Mr. x Ahmed
Date: 9th September 2016
Subject: Invitation letter for visiting the USA.
Dear Mr. x Ahmed,
All your travel arrangements, including both side airway and travel here in the states, your living arrangement, the arrangement of your stay have been made by us. We will be financing all of the arrangements and all other expenses like food, ticket fair, travel, and others.
We have made plans for all of us visit places like the Washington DC, Niagara Falls, the 9/11 memorial and many other places. It will be the great opportunity for you to see the traditions and way of life that we are existing in.
It would be great fun for you come here and for all of us have a good time together. I am attaching to this letter all the formal documents that you will be needed to submit to the United State consulate in Dhaka to get the visa process.
We are eagerly waiting for you. Hopefully, you will come and join us soon.
More letter sample
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for international visitors
- Invitation letter to visit Canada
- Invitation letter to visit Australia
- Invitation letter to visit UK
- Invitation letter for speaker
- Contoh invitation letter
- Invitation letter for chief guest
- Letter of Invitation to Attend a Seminar
- Invitation letter for conference
- Retirement party invitations letter
- Immigration invitation letter for family member
- Advisory board invitation letter
- Media invitation letter
- Alumni meet invitation letter