There are some points of importance of human resource management in an organization and these points signify the presence of human resource management (HRM) as a separate department of the organization. However, these points are briefly discussed in the following paragraphs:
Importance of human resource management
- Formulation of HR policies: For the proper formulation of human resource policies knowledge and efficiency on human resource management required.
- Implementation of HR Policies: Not only formulation rather an implementation of HR policies signify the importance of HR management in an industrial organization.
- Review of employee needs: human resources management suggest proper action by reviewing employee need. And it increases efficiency of an organization.
- Development of social welfare: If human resource management (HRM) is welfare oriented of employees, some development of social welfare may take place.
- Utilization of Human Resources: HRM can show it’s important by proper utilization of human resources after getting everything done by employees.
- Development of Labor-Management Relations: Good labor-management relation is essential for the peaceful working environment. Human resources management can ensure it.
- Overall development of organization: Human Resources management can play a significant role in achieving productivity and profitability target. Thus it can help the overall development of the organization.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of human resource management
- Strategic choices of human resource management
- 20 Functions of Human Resource Management
- 9 Models of human resource management
- Responsibilities of a human resource manager in Bangladesh organizations
- Difference between human resource management and personnel management
- Strategic choices of environment for human resource management
- Tips for motivation in human resource management
- Characteristics of HR Manager for Increasing Productivity
- Characteristics of human resource management in Bangladesh organizations