Characteristics of SHR managers for increasing and maintaining productivity. All major characteristics of HR manager which impact productivity are described below:
Characteristics of HR manager
1. Mutual understanding in trust with subordinates: The manager tends to work in an organization with mutual understanding/trust with employees that he allows with his subordinates who are devoted to increasing and maintaining productivity.
2. Involvement of employees: If he takes initiative to involve the employee then the employees are to be more dedicated to work.
3. Recognize the work: Managers have the tendency to recognize the work of subordinates to increase and maintain productivity.
4. Good motivator: The manager is supposed to perform his job as a good motivator to increase and maintain the productivity level of the organization.
5. Supportive culture: He will work in favor of supportive culture to meet physiological needs, social needs, social security recognition, etc.
6. Commitment: The manager should be committed to the employees as well as the organization.
7. Patriotism: Managers should be patriots so that they can help achieve productivity which is the ultimate need for the development of their organization.
8. High personal ambition: High personal ambition is important for the career by achieving the production target every year, not in a single year.
9. Less accountability: SHR Managers of Bangladesh organizations are not that much accountable because of the lack of a set system. But it must be ensured without any fail to increase productivity adopt.
10. Less disciplinary action: If the manager fails to increase productivity disciplinary action against the concerned employee’s productivity may be hammered.
11. Forecasting power: SHR managers must have forecasting power so that effective and practical products can be formulated.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of human resource management
- Strategic choices of human resource management
- 20 Functions of Human Resource Management
- 7 Importance of human resource management
- 9 Models of human resource management
- Responsibilities of a human resource manager in Bangladesh organizations
- Difference between human resource management and personnel management
- Strategic choices of environment for human resource management
- Tips for motivation in human resource management
- Characteristics of human resource management in Bangladesh organizations