Advisory board members are the most important person in an organization. They have the right to take important decisions for an organization. The Advisory board invitation letter is an official invitation letter. The letter should be written very formally and sincerely.
It may be the school advisory board, office advisory board, or any other organization. It could be a humble request to a business figurehead or a parent or a high-standing academician. Here is a sample advisory board invitation letter from a college to businessmen. College requests him to join their advisory board for their student’s benefit.
Advisory board invitation letter
|Date: March 27, 2016
As a most important performer in the business area, the impressive Valley College holds you in high respect. We decide that you will be able to direct the board on the programs that the College offers or should offer in the next to the future for the benefits of our students so that they will shine in future of work after college.
The Advisory Board only meets at most once a quarter for 2 hours. We trust that you will answer positively to this invitation to benefit the students at our college with your business expertise, understanding, and skills. We will look forward to your positive reply.
With best regards.
More letter sample
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for international visitors
- Invitation letter to visit Canada
- Invitation letter to visit the USA
- Invitation letter to visit Australia
- Invitation letter to visit the UK
- Invitation letter for speaker
- Contoh invitation letter
- Invitation letter for chief guest
- Letter of Invitation to Attend a Seminar
- Invitation letter for the conference
- Retirement party invitations letter
- Immigration invitation letter for a family member
- Media invitation letter
- Alumni meet invitation letter