Gestalt approach to team building has many applications. Dry consulting the relevant book, we have identified a few areas where this approach to team building may be applied. These areas of application are as following:
- Gestalt approach may be used to organization development, leader subordinate-relations and team building.
- Organizational development (OD) practitioner fortes the expression of positive and negative feelings, encourages people to stay with transactions and structures exercises.
- The Gestalt organizational development (OD) practitioner often workers within a group setting but the focus is usually on individual.
In conclusion, we can say that the use of the use approach is not widespread. That is why the gestalt approach should be used by the trained practitioners only.
French and Bell, (2005), Organization development, New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill 2. J.W. Newstrom and Keith Davis (2005), Organizational Behavior, New Delhi: Tata McGraw- Hill publishing Company Ltd.
Related Content of Team Building:
- What is the Meaning of Group?
- Difference between Team and Group
- Importance of Team for an Organization
- What are the Purposes of Effective Team Building for an Organization?
- Conditions for Successful Teams
- Twelve C s for Team Building
- Life Cycle of a Team
- Potential Team Problems that can Hinder Team Building and Running
- How to Build a Team for an Organization?
- Types of Teams in Organizations
- Self Managed Teams Definition
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Self Managed Teams
- Difference between Traditional Structure and Self managed Team Structure
- Gestalt Approach to Team Building