Every educated people pass through interview sessions. A well-behaved interview can assure a sure job. But if you couldn’t attend the interview on time without informing them then it is highly unprofessional. You have to apologize for missing the appointment and explain why you did not attend the meeting.
You also have to make sure to be brief about it. You should ask about the course of action that will be taken or suggest one of your own. You have to write this kind of apology letter very sincerely. Here is a sample of the apology letter for not attending an interview is provided on this page. Hope it will help you.
Apology letter for not attending an interview
|Date: September 18, 2020
I had no intentions to skip such an important meeting. The reason behind missing the interview is my uncle was hospitalized. I could not but attend them. I would like to tell you that I am a sincere and punctual person. I had been preparing for this interview for the past two months. I was eagerly looking forward to it.
I am extremely sorry for keeping interviewers waiting and for wasting the valuable time of this prestigious organization. May I propose that our meeting is moved to the next day, perhaps if that is possible? I will give you a call this week and hopefully, we can reschedule it.
I am extremely keen on getting this job as I have admired this company for years and have dreamed of working with you ever since I started my career. I hope that you will understand my problem and give me another chance as I am confident that I shall be an asset to the company and will put in my best.
You May Like Also
- All types of letters with sample
- All kinds of Apology Letter Sample
- Apology letter to the customer
- Apology letter to client
- Apology letter for bad service
- Hotel apology letter
- Apology letter for shoplifting
- Apology letter to employer
- Apology letter to the company
- Professional apology letter to client
- Apology letter for not attending a meeting
- Apology letter for late delivery
- Apology letter for late submission
- Apology letter to manager
- Late payment apology letter
- Apology letter for plagiarism
- Business apology letter for the inconvenience
- Apology letter for absence from work
- Apology letter to the supervisor