The tender invitation is the call for qualified suppliers and contractors. The company requests the suppliers and contractors to bid for the project. This is a competitive trading process. Through this process, the company can select the right person for their work. The company invites you to send the trading request. Tender invitation letter sample is given below:
Now the question is how can a company introduce the matter to others? The company can send invitations this invitation knew as a tender letter.
A tender invitation letter is a formal letter from the company. In this letter, the main subject is a request to bid. The letter should contain all the material need to bid. And should be clear, all the conditions and rules of work.
In this letter, the time of bidding should be clear. Here is a sample invitation tender letter.
Tender invitation letter
If you are concerned about the possibility of providing services with regard to the present invitation, you are hereby invited to propose a tender in triplicate in one of the official languages of the European Union. Following the indications and procedures laid down in this invitation to tender with the specifications and with all the related annexes, including the conditions of mention.
Tenders have to be:
Either sent by registered post or by private courier service, not later than 4/09/16, the postmark, the date of dispatch, or the date of the receipt being taken as proof, to the following address.
-Or delivered by hand (by the tendered in person or by an authorized representative) to the following address.
You May Like Also:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for a business meeting
- Survey invitation letter
- Trade show invitation letter
- Hotel reservation letter
- Sponsorship invitation letter
- Grand opening invitation letter
- Invitation letter for employee training
- Business trip Invitation letter
- Invitation Letter for the Launch Party
- Invitation letter to the shareholder to join as a board of director
- Job interview invitation letter