Training means giving lessons about a particular issue. For better performance training is so important. Now the thing is how to invite participants for training. The solution is a training invitation letter.
A training invitation letter is a type of letter that is written to call a person to a certain training program, classes, or camp. These letters must give diverse information about the training as well as that of the training program for the information of the recipient.
Otherwise, the letter should contain the date, the venue, and training materials. A sample of one training invitation letter is given below.
Training Invitation Letter
Junior sales executive,
Pirate group limited
London, UKDate: 20th July 2022
Subject: Training invitation letter
Dear Mr. x
First, I want to introduce myself. Flora Patty, the senior account manager. I am writing this letter to you to invite you to our upcoming four-day optional training program for all sales department employees. This training program is designed to inculcate additional selling skills and strategies among the sales team and we hope that you would be paying attention to it.
This training program also included a marketing seminar for the participants.
Here are the details of the training program
Duration: 4 days, SUNDAY to FRIDAY
Looking forward to your training application,
You May Like Also:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for a business meeting
- Survey invitation letter
- Trade show invitation letter
- Invitation to tender letter
- Hotel reservation letter
- Sponsorship invitation letter
- Grand opening invitation letter
- Business trip Invitation letter
- Invitation Letter for the Launch Party
- Invitation letter to a shareholder to join as a board of director
- Job interview invitation letter