The trade show is a very important event for an organization. Through this event, the company can show their products to the world. In any event, the guests of the event are very much significant. In a trade show company invite many chief persons as like a business partner, supplier, media, special guests. Now the question is how can invite the guests? The great way to invite guests is writing a letter. Through a formal letter, the company can invite the guests. You think this is a very difficult task. But trust me it is so easy. You should just make sure the letter will be easy and meaningful. Here we share a sample trade show invitation letter. You can follow it. The letter should have a specification of every important information as like date, venue, time.
Trade show invitation letter
Junior sales executive,
Pirate group limited
Date: 20th July 2016Subject: Invitation for the trade show.
Our motivation has spread the relationship between two countries through this trade show. This year’s event will be held at the exotic convention hall, USA. Here will join many celebrities and high profile guests. The details of the event given below:
Date: 20th December 2016
The evening consists of an auction, a dinner party, and a fashion show. We hope you will get benefit from this trade show.
It would be an honor for us to your company’s participation.
You May Like Also:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for a business meeting
- Survey invitation letter
- Invitation to tender letter
- Hotel reservation letter
- Sponsorship invitation letter
- Grand opening invitation letter
- Invitation letter for employee training
- Business trip Invitation letter
- Invitation Letter for the Launch Party
- Invitation letter to shareholder to join as a board of director
- Job interview invitation letter