The church is a holy place for Christians. On many occasions or events, they invite many guests to their events. An important occasion for a Christian is church revival. This is an occasion for the meeting of all church members and also gives them a new motive and also adds new members. So for the church member or organizer of this event, a formal letter is important for inviting guests. Here we try to write a formal church revival invitation letter. The letter shows how to write a church invitation letter for the events of the church.
Church revival invitation letter
|(Name of the letter recipient)|
(Address of the letter recipient)
Sub: Church revival invitation letter.
Dear (Name of the letter recipient),
Today, I am writing to invite you to a very special event at this church. This is our church revival ceremony. The ceremony will hold on October 9th, from 10 am to 4 pm, free thinkers from all over the world will join the national church of Washington, DC to celebrate diversity, acceptance, reason, and logic.
As you know, this event is so special for every member of the church. Through this event, we add our new members. This event is an inspiration to all.
It will be an honor if you would come and give your valuable time to the occasion with your kind presence. This is an invitation to the members of your staff too. I am looking forward to your reply. I hope to have your presence as well as the presence of your staff member at the event.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Church invitation letter
- Diwali invitation letter
- Christmas invitation letter
- Farewell party invitation letter
- New Year invitation letter
- Church anniversary invitation letter sample
- Festival invitation letter
- Picnic invitation letter
- Fundraising invitation letter
- Convocation invitation letter
- Church choir invitation letter
- Invitation letter for baptism
- Invitation letter to club member to attend a meeting