In this busy world, we all busy with our own work. No one is standing all are running. In this busy schedule of life, we do not find time for our family and friends. So that we do not meet with a family member or friend.
We have to meet with them for maintaining good bonding with them. Because ultimately they all love us. We can meet with them by organizing a picnic. Yes, this letter is a picnic invitation letter.
In this letter, one friend invites others for a picnic. The Picnic invitation letter may two types. One friend picnic another official organization or school picnic invitation. This is an informal picnic invitation letter.
Picnic invitation letter
|(Name of the letter recipients)
(Address of the letter recipients)
Sub: Family reunion invitation letter.
Dear X uncle,
According to this circumstance, I organize a picnic. I fixed the entire thing about the picnic. So I hope you will not face any problem here. I can ensure you.
I invited all of our friends. I sent a letter to Harrie and Falik. I requested them to join us. They ensure me that they will join us.
Our picnic date fixed on 12 October Saturday. The spot is Santa choices park. You know this is the nicest picnic spot in our area. I decide we will arrange a bar-b-q party at night. I also plan many exciting games and many things. Are my decisions being right? I want to know and want your advice in your next letter.
Please join us along with your cute little sister. We all friends did not meet for a long time. I miss them all. I wish you would join with all of them.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Church invitation letter
- Diwali invitation letter
- Christmas invitation letter
- Farewell party invitation letter
- New Year invitation letter
- Church revival invitation letter
- Church anniversary invitation letter sample
- Festival invitation letter
- Fundraising invitation letter
- Convocation invitation letter
- Church choir invitation letter
- Invitation letter for baptism
- Invitation letter to a club member to attend a meeting