Most of the club arranges meeting regularly and every meeting has a specific agenda. Here is a sample invitation letter to club member to attend a meeting.
This is a specific invitation letter to someone who is not attending a meeting for a few months also a meeting agenda.
Invitation letter to club member
|Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022|
Time: 4:30 PM
Place: Oakwood Library – Meeting room
Topic: Potential Start-up of an Investment Club
Dear Mr. / Mrs:
Agenda of the meeting
Please join us to see whether the club is right for you.
Invitation to Social Gathering/Meeting
- At the very outset, the time and date of the meeting should be mentioned.
- Give some detail about the meeting
- Now extend the invitation
- Stress about attending the meeting
- Convey your thanks in anticipation.
Invitation Letter Example for Social Gathering/Meeting
This is to inform you that the meeting of the Rotary Club will take place on February 15, 2022, at 5 PM in the Officer’s Club Auditorium. We are also sending everyone an agenda for the meeting separately. Kindly go through it and prepare your valuable comments. The main objective of the meeting is to discuss the regularization of temporary staff members. Other issues can also be discussed with the permission of the chair.
We wish your presence in the meeting with regards.
Md. Rafiqul Islam
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Church invitation letter
- Diwali invitation letter
- Christmas invitation letter
- Farewell party invitation letter
- New Year invitation letter
- Church revival invitation letter
- Church anniversary invitation letter sample
- Festival invitation letter
- Picnic invitation letter
- Fundraising invitation letter
- Convocation invitation letter
- Church choir invitation letter
- Invitation letter for baptism