Diwali is one of the biggest festivals severe people of Hinduism. On this occasion, people lighten their house with a candle. They think it is the light of a happy and secure life.
On this occasion, they want their family to be with them. At this festival, many people need to invite guests and relatives. This is an informal Diwali invitation letter.
In this letter, one person invites his relatives on the occasion of Diwali. On the occasion of Diwali, all the family members and relatives get together.
Diwali invitation letter sample
|(Letter recipient name)|
(Letter received address)
Dear (recipient name),
This Diwali, we will arrange a great Diwali party. We will be the rock on Diwali. Otherwise, we plan a family gets together on the Diwali occasion.
I am sending invitation letters for the Diwali party to all of our relatives. The party schedule is, we will celebrate Diwali in the evening and after that, we will also celebrate a night party.
I invite all of your old friends this will be a surprise for you. They ensure that they all will come with their family members. Please tell all of your family members about my Invitation.
I also decide on a dress code. The dress color will be yellow. Please give me your opinion about the whole program. You can suggest any idea to improve the entire program. I need your guidance and support. You know I am eagerly waiting for you because I didn’t meet you for a long time.
Hopefully, you will join with all of your family members on the occasion of Diwali, and also hope that we will enjoy all of the ceremonies that I try to organize.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Church invitation letter
- Christmas invitation letter
- Farewell party invitation letter
- New Year invitation letter
- Church revival invitation letter
- Church anniversary invitation letter sample
- Festival invitation letter
- Picnic invitation letter
- Fundraising invitation letter
- Convocation invitation letter
- Church choir invitation letter
- Invitation letter for baptism
- Invitation letter to a club member to attend a meeting