The formal celebration of your success or your organization’s success is just around the corner. You have planned that you will invite your company’s Co-workers. Even though it is a formal and professional event, you want to make the celebration friendly and warm. What types of invitations you should use to invite to the celebration? Let’s see a sample informal invitation letter for dinner.
On the other hand, it will be a long time since you see your friends and family. For every reason, you can arrange a dinner party. This is the way to increase relation bonding. You can invite your dear one to dinner. Now the question is how can you invite your friends to dinner? The great answer is through a letter. The letter can describe your emotion more effectively. Hope that the sample invitation letter for dinner will help you to increase relation bonding.
Invitation letter for dinner to a friend
|(Name of recipient)|
(Address of recipient)
Date: 13th December 2020
Sub: Invitation letter for Dinner
Dear (Receiver’s Name),
I have another plan and that is after completing our dinner we will go for a long drive. Another important thing is that I also invite Pihu and Priya for dinner.
The main purpose is I want to meet you and spend some time with you. I miss you all. I hope you will come.
With warmest regards.
Invitation letter for a dinner party
It is a formal invitation letter for a dinner party. A dinner party invitation letter should contain full details about the party.
|Date: 13th December 2020|
(Name of recipient)
(Address of recipient)
Sub: Invitation letter for dinner.
Dear (Name of recipient),
We will be hosting a formal dinner party at the Queens hotel due to a big announcement. We would like to make it in front of all of our dear ones.
It has come to our attention that we all have not spent quality time with each other. Because of our busy schedules, we cannot give time to each other. Due to this, we are taking this opportunity to host you a special dinner.
We hope you will be able to attend.
As soon as possible, please let us know you will present. We look onward to seeing you soon.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for the event
- Family reunion invitation letter
- Party invitation letter sample
- Invitation letter for birthday party
- Invitation letter for parents from the school
- Funeral invitation letter
- Get together an invitation letter
- Kid’s birthday invitations
- Anniversary invitation letter
- Baby shower invitation letter
- Invitation letter for a friend to visit you
- Engagement party invitations
- Wedding invitation letter examples