In our whole life, we arrange many events on many occasions. On every occasion, we need to invite our honorable guests. So the event invitation letter is one of the ways to invite guests.
We need to know how can write an invitation letter. An invitation letter is so important in our daily life. There are many types of invitation letter. Like Formal and informal invitation letter.
If the event is an official event we should write a formal letter or is a personal program that should write an informal letter. In the informal letter, subjects are easy, but in a formal letter, one should be careful with every step.
Hope that this sample of invitation letter for an event will help you to write a perfect invitation letter.
Invitation letter for an event
|Date: 6th September 2016
(Name of the guest)
(Address of the guest)
My name is Maria. I am a student at South Berge University. Today, I am writing to invite you to our upcoming annual prize-giving ceremony which going to be held at our university grounds.
It is my pleasure to invite you. You are the inspiration for all of us. We want that you will come to our ceremony and give us some advice about our bright future.
If you come, we will feel really very proud. On behalf of all my teachers as an organizer of this event, I respectfully invite you to our event. It will be held on next month 12th October.
It would be motivating for all of us if you would as our honorable guest have a few words with us as an advisor. Please send a gentle reply for confirmation of your availability and presence so that we may complete the rest of the event.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Family reunion invitation letter
- Party invitation letter sample
- Invitation letter for dinner
- Invitation letter for birthday party
- Invitation letter for parents from school
- Funeral invitation letter
- Get together invitation letter
- Kid’s birthday invitations
- Anniversary invitation letter
- Baby shower invitation letter
- Invitation letter for a friend to visit you
- Engagement party invitations
- Wedding invitation letter examples