Every letter has a specific reason to write. Some are joyful letter, but some letter shows emotion. A funeral invitation is an emotional letter. This funeral invitation letter or card is used for inviting the addressee to be present at a memorial ceremony or funeral crowd.
Funeral invitations are regularly planned as keepsakes of a beloved one’s passing. They provide information about a future funeral, memorial service, or merriment of Life ceremony. They can also give details about wakes, visitations, burials, and religious ceremonies or rituals. The letter should be simple and specific. The detail of the information category given below
Dates of birth and/or death, Full name of the deceased, Time, date and place of the wake, funeral, memorial event or celebration of Life ritual, Name and address of internment, a personal note from the family. Hope that this sample funeral invitation letter will help you.
Sample funeral invitation letter
3454 Ocala Street
4 September 2022
Doctors had tried enough treatment to bring him back to a normal position, but everything was in vain. Our adored grandfather was not able to manage the pain and passed away. The funeral would be held on 5th September at ST church with the Morning Prayer. It will start at around 8 am.
I request you to please be there before time. From the bottom of my heart, I prayed to God that his soul may live in peace.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for event
- Family reunion invitation letter
- Party invitation letter sample
- Invitation letter for dinner
- Invitation letter for birthday party
- Invitation letter for parents from school
- Get together invitation letter
- Kid’s birthday invitations
- Anniversary invitation letter
- Baby shower invitation letter
- Invitation letter for a friend to visit you
- Engagement party invitations
- Wedding invitation letter examples