Characteristics of SHR managers for increasing and maintaining productivity. All major characteristics of HR manager which impact on productivity is described below:
Characteristics of HR manager
- Mutual understand in trust with subordinates: Manager tends to work in an organization with mutual understanding/trust with employees that he allows with his subordinates who are devoted to increasing and maintain productivity.
- Involvement of employees: If he takes initiative to involve the employee then the employees are to be more dedicated to work.
- Recognize the work: Mangers have the tendency to recognize the work of subordinates to increase and maintain the productivity.
- Good motivator: Manager to is supposed to perform his job as a good motivator to increase and maintain the productivity level of the organization.
- Supportive culture: He will work in favor of supportive culture to meet the physiological needs, social needs, social security recognition etc.
- Commitment: Manager should be committed to the employees as well as the organization.
- Patriotism: Manager should be patriot so that they can help achieve productivity which is the ultimate need for the development of his organization.
- High personal ambition: High personal ambition is important for the career by achieving the production target every year, not in a single year.
- Less accountability: SHR Manager of Bangladesh organizations are not that much accountable because of lack of set system. But it must be ensured without any fail to increase productivity adopt.
- Less disciplinary action: If the manager fails to increase productivity disciplinary action against concerned employees productivity may be hammered.
- Forecasting power: SHR manager must have forecasting power so that an effective and practical productivity can be formulated.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of human resource management
- Strategic choices of human resource management
- 20 Functions of Human Resource Management
- 7 Importance of human resource management
- 9 Models of human resource management
- Responsibilities of a human resource manager in Bangladesh organizations
- Difference between human resource management and personnel management
- Strategic choices of environment for human resource management
- Tips for motivation in human resource management
- Characteristics of human resource management in Bangladesh organizations