Training means give lessons about a particular issue. For better performance training is so important. Now the thing is how to invite participants for training? The solution is a training invitation letter.
A training invitation letter is that type of a letter which is written to call a person to a certain training program, classes or camp. These letters must give diverse information about the training as well as that of the training program for the information of the recipient.
Otherwise, the letter should contain the date, the venue, and training materials. A sample of one training invitation letter is given below.
Training Invitation Letter
Junior sales executive,
Pirate group limited
London, UKDate: 20th July 2016Subject: Training invitation letter
Dear Mr. x
This training program also included a marketing seminar for the participants.
Here are the details of the training program
Duration: 4 days, SUNDAY to FRIDAY
Since this is not the obligatory training program, not attending it wouldn’t be marked as a negative against you. But it would be my personal appeal to try and make it to the program as it would be very helpful for you. To register, kindly get and fill a form from the accounts department front desk and submit it within 2 days. If your application isn’t received in this period, we wouldn’t be able to lodge you.
Looking forward to your training application,
You May Like Also:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for a business meeting
- Survey invitation letter
- Trade show invitation letter
- Invitation to tender letter
- Hotel reservation letter
- Sponsorship invitation letter
- Grand opening invitation letter
- Business trip Invitation letter
- Invitation Letter for the Launch Party
- Invitation letter to a shareholder to join as a board of director
- Job interview invitation letter