The church is a holy place, for Christian. On their many occasions, they celebrate many events and they invite many guests to their events. So for the church member or organizer of this event, a formal letter is important. Here we try to write a formal invitation letter for a church event. The letter shows how to write a church invitation letter for an event.
Church invitation letter for an event
|(Name of the letter recipient)
(Address of the letter recipient)
Sub: Church invitation letter.
When I was born from that time I am a member of this parishioner and I have been baptized in this church. It has been a great opportunity for me to be allied with this church and you.
I am writing to you today to invite you to a very special event at this church. On October 9th, 10 am to 4 pm, the free thinkers from all over the globe will join together in the national church of Washington, DC to celebrate diversity, acceptance, reason, and logic.
We are also having a festival to close the charity program that we have served a month ago in our location. It was never an easy three weeks. The entire activity is carried out by long hours of work and our dedicated staff help enough to make the event successful. I want to thank them and your individual support and guidance with which the program can be turned into a success.
It will be an honor if you would come and give your valuable time to the occasion with your kind presence. This is an invitation to the members of your staff too. I am looking forward to your reply. I hope to have your presence as well as the presence of your staff member at the event.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Diwali invitation letter
- Christmas invitation letter
- Farewell party invitation letter
- New Year invitation letter
- Church revival invitation letter
- Church anniversary invitation letter sample
- Festival invitation letter
- Picnic invitation letter
- Fundraising invitation letter
- Convocation invitation letter
- Church choir invitation letter
- Invitation letter for baptism
- Invitation letter to a club member to attend a meeting