If you are one of those who enjoys every moment of their lives, you are also the one who celebrates his or her birthday despite the fact that they are not a child anymore and an adult but according to such people, then this letter is for you. Happiness doesn’t need a certain age. It doesn’t matter how old are as long you feel young inside your heart. If you celebrate your birthday every year, you can understand that the birthday party is more enjoyable when all of your friends and closed social members are invited. This means that you are planning a birthday party in a few days, you need to create a list of the people that you want to invite to the party and then send them the invitation letters. This is a very informal invitation letter for the birthday party and even if you want to send the letter to your co-workers, it doesn’t need to be formal.
You can have fun with it the same way you want. Use whatever suits you the best and talk to your friends in the manner that you like. This is a sample letter in which you mention the person whose birthday you want to celebrate along with the arrangement of the birthday party, i.e. date, time, venue, the number of people who will be there, foods and other planning of the party.
Invitation letter for the birthday party
|(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Date:6th December 2016
Sub: Invitation letter for a birthday party.
I am going to be 27 on 9th December. I have decided to celebrate my birthday.
One reason is that I Want to meet all of my friends. This birthday party is the perfect occasion to invite all of you and pass a good time.
I hope you don’t have any other program on 9th December. I am looking forward to seeing you.
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for event
- Family reunion invitation letter
- Party invitation letter sample
- Invitation letter for dinner
- Invitation letter for parents from school
- Funeral invitation letter
- Get together invitation letter
- Kid’s birthday invitations
- Anniversary invitation letter
- Baby shower invitation letter
- Invitation letter for friend to visit you
- Engagement party invitations
- Wedding invitation letter examples