There are many ways that we can maintain for making organizational counseling better or more effective. These ways how to make organizational counseling effective are discussed below:
How to make organizational counseling effective
1. Interest creation: If the manager can create interest in the employees of the organization then it would get effective.
2. Following fair principles: Organization has to remember that they should not go for any wrong thing. If they follow fair principles then counsel can be effective.
3. Patience: Patience is a must for successful & effective counseling. If the counselors don’t treat with patience then counsel cannot be effective.
4. Cooperation with management and union: Employees should operate with management. Otherwise, the counsel program cannot achieve its goal.
5. Developing careers: If managers cannot develop the careers of employees then the counseling programs cannot be effective.
6. Getting better relations with management & employees: If a better relationship between management & employee is in place then the counsel program must be effective.
7. Socialization: A social buzz must be created. If it is created then industrial counseling will be effective.
8. Refrain from criticism: Sometimes criticism is not good for some people. So they should be treated like that. Criticism should be refrained from.
9. Refrain from criticism: Sometimes criticism is not good for some people. So they should be showing sincerity.
These are some ways to affect the organizational counsel program.
Related Content of Organizational Counseling:
- What is the Definition of Counseling?
- Importance of Organizational Counseling
- Objectives of Organizational Counseling
- Functions of Organizational Counseling
- Benefits / Merits / Advantages of Organizational Counseling
- Guidelines of the Organizational Counseling
- Factors Affecting Organizational Counseling
- Characteristics / Qualities of a Good Counselor
- Disqualification of a Counselor
- Different Types of Organizational Counseling
- Features of Organizational Counseling
- Process or Models of Organizational Counseling
- Areas or Scopes of Organizational Counseling
- Organizational Counseling in Bangladesh