Organizational counseling is very much important for well being of an organization. Workers may get frustrated sometimes. So they need to counseling. Counseling is a must for workers mental development.
If they can mentally fresh and sound then they can give sincerity in their work. Also organization can run very fast. So consoling is very important for an organization. The main points of importance of organizational counseling are discussed below:
Importance of organizational counseling
- Reducing dispute: By counseling we can reduce organizational dispute. When workers get frustrate they just started to quarrel or create dispute with each other. So organizational counseling can reduce this dispute.
- Creating Co-operation: Organizational counseling create cooperation with each other.
- Creating dynamism: When frustration occurs employee lost their motivation and they sometimes stop their work. So counseling can turn us away from that situation. Also create dynamism in the organization.
- Employee Satisfaction: By counseling employee get motivated and they can be much more satisfied for their management.
- To Motivate Workers: Sometimes workers are getting frustrated. So they need counseling. And counseling workers get motivation.
- Creating favorable Environment: Counseling turns workers away from frustration. So when they get back to work with a new spirit then obviously a favorable condition places in the organization.
- Good Employer-Employee Relationship: Counseling improves employer-employee relationship. As workers are satisfied with the management and management also satisfied with the workers spirit able works. So there create a good relationship between workers and managers.
- Management Satisfaction: Counseling removes frustration form employees. So they are satisfied with management. Also management can get the best work by the employees and it creates highest management satisfaction.
- Enhancement of Human Potential: When one person removes from frustration he or she can concentrate to the work more appropriately. So an employee’s potential can enhance by counseling.
- Provision of Benefits to Members: By counseling a provision of benefits sometimes can create. So it can be very beneficial for the organization’s bad day.
- Increasing Profit: Counseling can give the workers best work. So automatically workers give their potential talent to the organization. And institute can get a lot more profit than it expectation.
- Crating job Satisfaction: Counseling can remove frustration from workers and crate a lot of respect to the organization.
- Decreasing Emotional Disorder: Workers need counseling only when they get frustration. So by counseling employees can turn away from frustration. And automatically it decreases emotional disorder.
- Decreasing Labor Turn over: Counseling can decrease labor turn over. As employees are satisfied with management they do not leave the organization.
- Creating respect toward Management: As management give counseling to the workers it creates respect towards the management.
- Solving critical managerial problem: When a person gets frustration he or she cannot work fluently. So critical managerial problem has been occurred. And by counseling this critical problem can be solved.
- Avoiding delay presence: Workers can get inspiration from counseling. So they avoid delay presence and come to the work place timely.
- Increasing Team Spirit: Consoling increases the team spit among the workers.
- Effective participation: As counseling removes all types of mental pressure so worker can give their best to the organization. They can give an effective participation towards the organization.
- Continuous Development: As employers are free from any kind of mental pressure through counseling they can work effectively. As this profit and development of the organization can continue. So continuous development has been occurred.
So these are some importance of organizational counseling. For these importance’s we go for a counseling program.
Related Content of Organizational Counseling:
- What is the Definition of Counseling?
- Objectives of Organizational Counseling
- Functions of Organizational Counseling
- Benefits / Merits / Advantages of Organizational Counseling
- Guidelines of the Organizational Counseling
- Factors Affecting Organizational Counseling
- Characteristics / Qualities of a Good Counselor
- Disqualification of a Counselor
- Different Types of Organizational Counseling
- Features of Organizational Counseling
- Process or Models of Organizational Counseling
- Areas or Scopes of Organizational Counseling
- How to Make Organizational Counseling Effective?
- Organizational Counseling in Bangladesh