Some factors are affecting organizational counseling. If all these factors behave positively organizational counseling program may be beneficial to the problem employees.
So the factors affecting organizational counseling are discussed below:
Factors affecting organizational counseling
- Types of problem: What types of problem is counseling, it is important for counseling.
- Attitude of frustrated person: To understand the attitude of frustrated person is very important factor.
- Types or nature of the industry: When we go for counseling industry nature is another factoring point.
- Willingness of counselor: Another major factor affecting point is willingness of counselor. Counselor has it will for counsel his or her client.
- Trade union: Trade union is another factor for affecting organizational counseling. Trade union is very important factor also.
- Position of the employee in the industry: The position of the employee is important factor also. Which position is the counselor deserve is important.
- Social status of the employee or frustrated person: What is the social status of the employee is important factor also. It creates social enthusiasm among the employees.
- Policy of the industry: What is the policy of the industry is important factory for industrial counseling.
- Government rules and regulation: Counselor should think about the government rules and regulation. They must not avoid these.
- Age of the employee: Age of the employee is another factor for the counseling. A young employee cannot be counseled as elder employee.
- Causes of the frustration or problem: One of the main factors is causes of the frustration. Counsel depends much on it.
- Past experience: Past experience is another factor which can be affected in industrial counseling also.
- Duration of frustration or problem: Duration or frustration of problem is another factor affecting point. It is also important for industrial counseling.
- Influencing or inspiration power of counselor: How a counselor can counsel the client is another important factor. The ways a counselor counsels his or her client is important for counsel someone.
- Information available in counselor hands: The information which counselor can get available. It is another factor for the counseling.
- Background of the employee: Employees past history is also important for the counseling. It is another factor for counseling.
- Difference between counselor & client: The different between counselor & client is also an important factor for counseling.
- Clarity of thinking of counselor: Employees clarity is important factor. So to clarity the thinking of counselor is important.
- Decision taking power of counselor: Counselor should be very confident & also he also knows to confirm that what decision he should take. It is another factor for counsel.
- Attitude of counselor towards client: Attitude of counselor towards the client or vice-versa is important factor.
So these are some important factors. As we can maintain it, we can create a better industrial developing situation. Counseling factors are very much related to better counseling program.
Related Content of Organizational Counseling:
- What is the Definition of Counseling?
- Importance of Organizational Counseling
- Objectives of Organizational Counseling
- Functions of Organizational Counseling
- Benefits / Merits / Advantages of Organizational Counseling
- Guidelines of the Organizational Counseling
- Characteristics / Qualities of a Good Counselor
- Disqualification of a Counselor
- Different Types of Organizational Counseling
- Features of Organizational Counseling
- Process or Models of Organizational Counseling
- Areas or Scopes of Organizational Counseling
- How to Make Organizational Counseling Effective?
- Organizational Counseling in Bangladesh