There are some guidelines for industrial counseling. If we can follow these guidelines, it may be easier to incomplete counseling program successfully. These guidelines can be as follows:
Guidelines of the organizational counseling
- A favorable attitude should be shown by both parties.
- Client should be listened very carefully about what the counselor said.
- Counselor has to understand the mentality of the client.
- Counselor and client both are should be well known about their problem.
- Counseling must be beneficial for the organization.
- The client has to interest to sort out from the problem.
- A favorable time has to be selected.
- Both of the counselor and client should feel a strong citizenship about the organization.
- Counselor should well know about the frustration of client.
- Client should be interested to listen what counselor said.
- Counselor should behave positively.
- Counselor should counsel the client as it seems like he or she is treat him or her as a friend.
So these guidelines should be maintained for better counsel. If we can follow these guidelines we surely can do a better condoling program.
Related Content of Organizational Counseling:
- What is the Definition of Counseling?
- Importance of Organizational Counseling
- Objectives of Organizational Counseling
- Functions of Organizational Counseling
- Benefits / Merits / Advantages of Organizational Counseling
- Factors Affecting Organizational Counseling
- Characteristics / Qualities of a Good Counselor
- Disqualification of a Counselor
- Different Types of Organizational Counseling
- Features of Organizational Counseling
- Process or Models of Organizational Counseling
- Areas or Scopes of Organizational Counseling
- How to Make Organizational Counseling Effective?
- Organizational Counseling in Bangladesh