One of the pleasure of life is visiting with friends, especially those you haven’t seen in some time. The most common letters are invitations for friends to visit you or requests from you to visit them. Offer specific dates and times for visits so your friends will know how to arrange their schedule around your visit or arrange their plans to visit you. Also, make sure you give people ample time to adjust their plans. Here is a sample invitation letter for friend to visit you.
Sample invitation letter for friend to visit
|March 26, 2016
Dear Ramon and Luz,
Since you’re going to be laid over in Details on December 15, why not stay in town another day or two and catch a flight out on Wednesday, instead of Monday.We haven’t seen each other in four years-and there’s a lot of catching up to do!
We can show you around our city-they have some of the best Tex-Mex restaurants here. I know how Ramon likes his hot sauces. What do you say? Get in on Monday morning, stay over two days, and fly out Wednesday. Think it over. We’d love to have you as our guests. We’ve got plenty of room.
Sid and Bonita
More Letter Sample:
- All types of letters with sample
- All Invitation letter sample / format / template / example
- Invitation letter for event
- Family reunion invitation letter
- Party invitation letter sample
- Invitation letter for dinner
- Invitation letter for birthday party
- Invitation letter for parents from school
- Funeral invitation letter
- Get together invitation letter
- Kid’s birthday invitations
- Anniversary invitation letter
- Baby shower invitation letter
- Engagement party invitations
- Wedding invitation letter examples