There is some important contribution to management in developing leadership. By following these ways management contributes to developing the leadership:
1. Considering pro-activeness: Management considering creativeness of leader as it helps chirrs to develop him (leader). The leader’s confidence will be higher next time he will try to generate an idea and prove him a good leader.
2. Offering some challenging activities: Offering some challenging goals management can justify oneself leadership quality. Without doing some challenging task one cannot prove himself a leader. It will also help to make one capable of leadership.
3. Appraisal: Appraisal is very much important for developing leadership that appraisal one will not be willing to take any kind of challenge. Without challenge, one cannot be a leader.
4. Taking care of leaders: Management should take all kinds of responsibility against and threats and risks. Without these leaders will not come in front.
5. Discussion among leaders: Management discussion wig leaders on some issues can help in developing. In the discussion, all the leaders will want to come in front and an invisible completion will be these.
6. Democratic Approach: If management shows a democratic view towards workers while taking any decision it will help developing leadership because in the discussion all will not participate or lead rather two or three participate these two or three people may be the next leader of the company.
7. Transfer: Leaders should not be in the same place for a long time. By transferring the old leader new scope will be opened for others. This will help in developing leadership.
8. Diversity in the role: By transferring or specifying different types of roes one can become a food leader and will also help in developing leadership. When a person works in different places or plays different roles he becomes more efficient and capable to handle different types of problems.
9. Training and seminar: By arranging training and seminar on different types of knowledge of management can help developing leadership. Training and seminar will help someone to understand many things. These types of activities will also help someone’s knowledge.
10. Appraisal by subordinate: Appraisal by subordinates will also help in developing leadership. If it happens, human relations and commanding power will be evaluated. Sometimes management may be cheated by someone but if appraisal by subordinates is done.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Role of Government to Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can We Create Good Leaders in Organizations?