The government of every country can play a great role in leadership development. So here we discuss some major role of government in leadership development.
Following points to be noted by the Government for leadership development:
Role of government to leadership development
- Empowerment: If an employee is an empowered end to use his brine and skill which will help an employee to develop a leadership attitude towards his job. Government rules and regulations can assist in this aspect.
- Education and training: If govt. arranges education and training facilities for the workers which will help then in developing leadership skills. Education and training help to develop leaders.
- Job involvement: If an employee is permitted to get involved in this decision-making process then he can express his decision and experience. Government rules and regulations can ensure this process.
- Flexible working environment: A flexible working environment helps express his feeling and get feedback for this job done by him. If the Government can ensure that environment will help in developing leadership quality.
- Reward: Reward will motivate worker 10 to come forward with a solution and lead the team thus the introduction of reward by govt. for any good job done will help in developing leadership quality among the workers.
- Developing interpersonal relationship: A developed inters personal relationship win helps in developing leaders. So govt. should insure good interpersonal relationships within the organization.
- Freedom: Freedom in decision making within leave framework will help in growing leaders in an organization. So lower management or employee must be given proper freedom which will help in developing leadership quality.
- Upward and downward communication: upward communication helps in growing leaders if govt. allows upward communication it will help to develop leaders who can give the executive decisions to the under command and suggestion to the higher authority.
- Task structure: There must be a task structure a definite way of doing things. The organization should follow a proper chain to command. All this helps to develop perfect leaders in the organization.
- Organizational commitment and job satisfaction: Organizational commitment and job satisfaction help in developing leaders. So. The government must ensure the employee’s commitment to the organization and job satisfaction.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can We Create a Good Leaders in Organizations?