Home is the starting organization, form where child start learning and parents are the first teacher of the children, and depending on the quality of the organization and teacher that the quality of the learner will vary broadly which implies on the quality of the parents teaching process the children quality will vary.
The role of parents in the development of leadership quality can be illustrated in the following ways.
Roles of parents in leadership development
1. Intelligence development: Intelligence is properly which will make children better than others and will help him to build up leadership. By giving proper guidelines and providing exercise to develop intelligence the parents can play a vital role to develop the intelligence level of the children.
2. Educational qualification: Education will help children to think more diversely and deeply. There are lots of different ways to be educated. All the ways are not the best for one. Parents can b help the children to choose the best way to be educated.
3. Mental strength: Mental strength will help to make decisions and to stick in it which is a major rule for a leader. Parents can give moral support to build the mental strength of children that will lead him to be a leader.
4. Human relation attitude: Leaders need to be very much communicative and need to know how to behave with different levels of people. This thing can easily be taught to children by their parents from an early age.
5. Honesty Development: Honesty is one of the vital qualities of a leader. Parents can be very strict to develop this property. By teaching how to accept the truth though it is harsh or bitter.
6. Perseverance: To be a successful leader one needs to work hard and to have quality perseverance. By working regularly in proper.
7. Self-confidence: Without confidence, no person can become successful. Parents can give enough support and encouragement to develop self-confidence.
8. Creativity: Creativity is something that comes from inward in a proper environment to develop creativity.
9. Personality: personality is a quality of a person. It totally depends on an individual characteristic. As a person who has some quality to become a leader.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Role of Government to Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can We Create Good Leaders in Organizations?