We can take the following steps to create leaders who love their own organization as well as the country. So, here we discuss how can we create good leaders in an organization.
How can we create good leaders in organizations?
1. Better education: Education is the main factor in developing any type of leadership. So, organizations should take the necessary stamps to educate and train their future leaders.
2. Knowledge about the country: Apart from the education managers should have sound and deep knowledge about his own country. It will create dignity and deep knowledge about his or her own country. It will create dignity and respect for the motherland.
3. Cultural Awareness: Cultural awareness is an added factor for developing patriotism in the leaders. All employees should be aware of his or her own culture. It can develop respect for one country and separate identification and ration.
4. Link with root-level: If we can maintain a continuous link between business leaders and the root level people of our country, it will help to develop patriotism in the leaders.
5. Programs: Organizations should observe and participate in different national occasions line, national day, independence daily etc. thus, organization can develop an awareness of her country to these employees of all level.
6. Special Events: Organizations can arrange special events for proper enthusiasm for the motherland. For example, the national heroes or leaders can visit the organization and delivers a speech or share his or her experience with employees.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Role of Government to Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership