There are some styles of a leader which are essential to be a good leader so, we describe thous styles of a leader below:
Styles of a leader
Power style: Power style is the ability of a leader who has total power able to others to become a successful leader. The power style includes the following steps.
- Free rein
Motivation style: Motivational style is the ability of a leader who has responded to his subordinate or others. This stage has to follow the following steps.
- Positive motivational style
- Negative motivational style
Orientation style: Orientation style is the approach of a leader how to motivate his subordinates and others. The orientation style has to follow the two steps.
- Employee centered
- Production centered
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Two Most Important Keys to Effective Leadership
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Role of Government to Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for the Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can We Create Good Leaders in Organizations?