Technology plays one of the most important roles in increasing productivity. In the following points, how technology increases productivity have been highlighted:
How technology increases productivity
- Automation depends on modern technology which increases productivity.
- New technologies are more cost-effective and give high output
- New technology reduces wastage of time and manpower/man-hour
- Proper technological development makes the machine more energy efficient thereby increases productivity.
- New technology reconverts waste into resources resulting in productivity.
- Technology increases the skills and abilities of employees which can contribute to productivity.
- Modern technology reduces physical labor and improves productivity.
- Automation helps workers to take time for other jobs which highly increases productivity.
- New technology reduces pollution of the atmosphere and highly helps a better work environment which influences increasing productivity.
- New technology makes machines more compact in size and inefficiency which can increase productivity.
- Technology may be costly but this cost is ultimately reduced the per-unit cost of production.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh