Technology plays one of the most important roles in increasing productivity. In the following points, how technology increases productivity has been highlighted:
How technology increases productivity
- Automation depends on modern technology which increases productivity.
- New technologies are more cost-effective and give high output
- New technology reduces wastage of time and manpower/man-hour
- Proper technological development makes the machine more energy efficient thereby increases productivity.
- New technology reconverts waste into resources resulting in productivity.
- Technology increases the skills and abilities of employees which can contribute to productivity.
7. Modern technology reduces physical labor and improves productivity.
8. Automation helps workers to take time for other jobs which highly increases productivity.
9. New technology reduces pollution of the atmosphere and highly helps a better work environment which influences increasing productivity.
10. New technology makes machines more compact in size and inefficiency which can increase productivity.
11. Technology may be costly but this cost is ultimately reduced the per-unit cost of production.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh