Training increases knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Proper training also motivates employees and increases their competencies of employees. The relationship between training and productivity is shown below:
Relationship between training and productivity
- If the knowledge of employees increases then productivity also increases as higher knowledgeable workers use their knowledge to increase productivity.
- Training increases the skills level of employees, and higher skills produce higher productivity.
- Attitudes of employees play important role in productivity. As proper training increases, positive attitudes thus in turn produces higher productivity.
- Proper training increases the competency level of employees, leading to increased productivity.
- Proper training tells how the jobs will do better and how to get better productivity.
- Proper training gives a clear idea about the organization’s management. So employees show better productivity after training.
- Proper training makes a positive relationship between employees and management which increases the productivity level.
- Proper training drives away the barrier between the employees and management, thus, in turn, increasing the productivity level.
- Training gives to late technology to do the worker which increases productivity.
- Training also helps reduce the faulty level of work done, thus increasing productivity.
So, we can say that proper training increases Knowledge Skills and abilities and thus, motivates employees and increases the competency level of employees and thus productivity may be increased.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons for low productivity in private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh