There is a certain role of the government to increase the productivity of a country. And this role of government is essential for increasing productivity.
And good productivity will change the economy of the country. This role of government to increase productivity is mentioned below:
Role of government to increase productivity
Utilization of materials: Proper utilization of raw materials should be ensured for good productivity.
New technology: New technology should be established for increasing productivity.
Government rule: Government should make suitable rules and regulations for the organization.
Quality of the product: Quality should be maintained and should be controlled properly.
The concentration of government: Concentration of government on how the productivity items should available or clear information should be collected.
Raw materials: For productive items, raw materials should be available.
Proper investment: Proper investment needs to be made for increased good productivity.
Proper distribution: Proper distribution is more important to consumers.
Political barrier: Political barriers should decrease for good productivity.
Good salary or incentive system: For skilled people, a good salary or incentive system should be developed for employee motivation.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh