There is some certain role of government to increase productivity of a country. And this role of government is essential for increasing productivity.
And a good productivity will change the economy of the country. This role of government to increase productivity are mention below:
Role of government to increase productivity
- Utilization of materials: Proper utilization of raw materials should he ensured for goo productivity.
- New technology: New technology should be established for increasing productivity.
- Government rule: Government should make the suitable rules and regulations to the organization.
- Quality of product: Quality should be maintained and should be controlled properly.
- Concentration of government: Concentration of government on how the productivity items should available or clear information should be collected.
- Raw materials: For the productive items raw materials should be available.
- Proper investment: Proper investment need to be made for increased good productivity.
- Proper distribution: Proper distribution is more important to consumers.
- Political barrier: Political barrier should decrease for good productivity.
- Good salary or incentive system: For the skilled people good salary or incentive system should be developed for employee motivation.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons of low productivity in private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh