Family guidance and Religious leader’s encouragement increases sincerity in work which increases productivity. Let’s understand the role of family members & religious leaders in improving productivity:
1. Moral support: Good moral supports from family members increase productivity.
2. Education: Higher education and training can increase the productivity of employees. The family gentian takes the necessary steps for training.
3. Skills: Family member helps in increasing personal skills which increase productivity.
4. Association: Good family association increases enthusiasm in the workplace which helps in maintaining productivity.
5. Responsibility: Responsible family members share the liabilities from the worker. It encourages them to increase productivity.
6. Sincerity & honesty: Religion can increase sincerity and honesty in increasing productivity.
7. Systematic: Religion and religious leaders help oneself in maintaining the proper system in the work through their motivational speeches in the mosques.
8. Dedication to work: Religion builds up the dedication to work on where he is getting paid.
9. Career choice: Family and religion can help anyone to choose a better career that matches production.
10. Attitude: Religion educates about the attitudes towards employees which increases productivity.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Existing Productivity Level in the Public Industries Sector in Bangladesh
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh