There are some principles of organizational behavior to be followed under the Islamic framework. Islam is the only complete code of life of a human being.
So, there are some prescriptions of Islam regarding organizational politics and it is obvious. We will provide some of these principles:
Prescriptions of Islam regarding organizational politics
- Charter of demands should be prepared in consultation with all employees.
- The persons involved in politics must learn about their rights and duties in the organization.
- The leaders can never show hypocrisy.
- Politicians can never express untrue information.
- Organizational politicians must face everything with tolerance.
- Any fair strategy is allowed. But no party can produce false information to make another party weak and later capitalize on that weakness.
- N person involved in politics can use organizational properties exclusively for his personal interest.
- No follower can give blind support to their leader if there is any scope of verifying the information or correct the information.
- In the name of politics, no party can make any harm to public properties.
- No party can try to shift the responsibility of untoward incidents on the shoulder of other rivals or parties.
- Islam has allowed the followers to protest and prohibit in case of any gross violation of Shariah rules.
Related Content of Organizational Politics:
- What is organizational politics definition
- Two Faces of Organizational Politics
- Pfeffer’s Model and Game Theories of Organizational Politics
- 8 Advantages or Importance of Organizational Politics
- 10 prime objectives of organizational politics
- 12 Characteristics of Organizational Politics
- Proposed Model of Organizational Politics to handle politics in an organization
- 10 Conditions of Successful Organizational Politics
- 5 observations on operating in a political environment by French and Bell
- 7 Rules for political environment discussed by French and Bell
- Means of Gaining Political Power
- Influence or relationship between Organizational Behavior and Politics