The 5 Ps model of strategic human resource management (SHRM) is a new model in the area of study. This model is proposed by Randal.
Schuler this model melds five human resource activities with strategic highlight just how significant, the strategy activity link can be.
The proposed model incorporates the 5 Ps of strategic human resource management which stands for
- Philosophy of Human resources
- Policies human resources
- Program of human resources
- Practices of human resources
- Processes of human resources
In addition to these 5- Ps Sender’s model scans some other components, as
- a) Organization Strategy
- b) Internal Characteristics
- c) External Characteristics
- d) Strategic Business woods.
However, the model is glanced at in the following figure and discussed in short the paragraphs.
The 5-P Model in Strategic Human Resource Management
1. Organizational strategy: Instantiates the process of identifying strategic business needs and provides specific qualities to them.
2. Internal characteristics: Some internal characteristics such as culture, the business may affect the activities of an organization.
3. External characteristics: These include the condition of the economy; critical success factors in the industry etc business needs may be affected by these external factors.
4. Strategic business needs (SBN): These needs may be expressed in mission statements or vision statements and translated into strategic business objectives.
You May Like Also:
- Causes of the inefficiency of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh organizations
- Need for High-Level Values of SHRM in Bangladesh Organizations
- Importance of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh organizations
- Objectives of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Proposed model for strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Advantages of success of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Problems of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Factors Determining the Efficiency of SHRM in Bangladesh
- Nature of Strategic Human Resource Management Practices in Bangladesh
- Principal Task of Strategic Human Resources Management
- Importance of the environment for strategic human resource management
- Management Guidelines for strategic human resource management
- Process of Strategic Human Resource Management
- 13 Models of Strategic Human Resource Management
- 7 Barriers to Strategic Human Resource Management
- 6 Characteristics of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Job analysis strategic choices for human resource management