SHR management in different organizations are suffering from some problems. These problems of strategic human resource management are discussed below:
Problems of strategic human resource management
- Lack of professional management: In Bangladesh, lack of sufficient number of professional management is the main problem for SHRM. That’s why organization cannot take any proper decision regarding strategic functions. As a result, organization suffers from proper SHRM related decisions.
- Lack of skilled human resource manager: Lack of skilled human resource manager is a major problem of SHRM in Bangladesh. Human resource manager has the responsibility to recruit and select accurate and skilled manpower. If organization cannot select skilled manpower the organization cannot perform its function properly. To reach organization goal, the organization must have skilled human resource manager,
- Lack of proper establishment: To fulfill the organization goal properly, establishment is important. But now a day’s lack of proper establishment is the major problem in Bangladesh. Every organization should have the proper establishment like manpower, up- to-date technology, separate human resource department etc.
- Lack of human resource planning: In Bangladesh, there is no strategic human resource plan for procurement, development, motivation & utilization of human resources. Organization should crate human resource plan and implement properly to get best services from human resources.
- Change of job: In Bangladesh, most of the human resource managers change their jobs frequently. As a result, problem is created to establish human resource division.
- Lack of career planning and program: In Bangladesh, most of the people are not concerned about their career planning and program. Career planning and program is one of the most important issues of SHRM. If we do not take career planning and program properly, we can not implement the SHRM perfectly.
- Lack of proper evaluation: Evaluation is a process to determine the performance. If performance is not properly evaluated, the employee cannot be motivated to perform his duty accurately. So -the organizations should arrange proper evaluation method to measure the performance.
- Lack of motivation: Motivation is an important issue to attain the overall organization goals. In our country lack of motivation is the major reason for dissatisfaction of SHRM. Every organization should emphasis on this issue very carefully to achieve the organization target.
- Lack of suitable relations between labor and management: Another SHRM problem in our country is lack of relations between labor and management. Laborers want to get benefits from the management and management wants to get benefit from the labor. So organization should maintain best relations between labor and management.
- Negative politics: In Bangladesh, most of the organizations exercise negative politics. This affects the organization for development of the human resources. Without development of human resources organization cannot run smoothly.
You May Like Also:
- Causes of inefficiency of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh organizations
- Need for High Level Values of SHRM in Bangladesh Organizations
- Importance of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh organizations
- Objectives of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Proposed model for strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Advantages of success of strategic human resource management in Bangladesh
- Factors Determining the Efficiency of SHRM in Bangladesh
- Nature of Strategic Human Resource Management Practices in Bangladesh
- Principal Task of Strategic Human Resources Management
- Importance of environment for strategic human resource management
- Management Guidelines for strategic human resource management
- 5 Ps of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Process of Strategic Human Resource Management
- 13 Models of Strategic Human Resource Management
- 7 Barriers to Strategic Human Resource Management
- 6 Characteristics of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Job analysis strategic choices for human resource management