Effective leadership is the essential part of every section in an organization. Effective leadership can dramatically change a company. So, let’s find out important keys to effective leadership.
According to a study by the Hay Group, a global management consultant, there are 75 key components of employee satisfaction (Lamb, Mckee, 2004). They found that:
- Trust and confidence: Trust and confidence in top leadership were the single most reliable predictor of employee satisfaction in an organization.
- Effective communication: Effective communication y leadership in three critical areas way that key to winning organizational trust and confidence:
- Helping employees understand the company’s overall business strategy.
- Helping employees understand how they contribute to achieving key business objectives.
- Sharing information with employees on both how the company is doing and how an employee’s own division is doing relative to strategic business objectives.
So in a nutshell-leader must be trustworthy and he has to be able to communicate a vision of where the organization needs to go.
Related Content of Leadership:
- Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Some Essential Leadership Skills to be a Good Leader
- 9 Most Important Functions of Leadership
- Styles of a Leader
- Circumstances Which Make a Leader Ineffective?
- Contribution of Management in Developing Leadership
- What Circumstances Situation Can Make a Person Leader?
- Nature and Characteristics of a Good Leader
- Role of Government in Leadership Development
- Roles of Management for Leadership Development
- Roles of Parents in Leadership Development
- Roles of Trade Unions in Leadership Development
- Role of Social Elites in Leadership Development
- Persons Responsible for Shortage of Good Leadership
- Prospects of Leadership
- How Can we Create a Good Leaders in Organizations?