The nature and characteristics of existing productivity level in the public industries sector in Bangladesh can be explained in the points below:
Productivity level in the public industries sector
- The productivity level in the public sector industry is much lower than in the private sector industry.
- More employees than actually needed.
- A trade union is much more powerful than the private sector.
- Corruption is one of the reasons for low productivity.
- Management is not good enough to run the production and the industry.
- Proper training and motivation are not provided to the employees.
- Employees don’t better about the production and the company. They work for their own benefits.
- The production facility is outdated or absolute.
- The public industry is not technologically improved.
- Employees don’t feel any competition in the industry they think that they have no competitor.
You May Like Also:
- Definition of Productivity
- 17 Benefits of High Productivity
- 10 major causes of low productivity
- Relationship between training and productivity
- How technology increases productivity
- Role of Society for Increasing Productivity
- Role of Government to Increase Productivity
- Role of Trade Union Leaders for Increasing Productivity
- 10 Management techniques to improve productivity
- 12 Factors affecting productivity in an organization
- Motivational tools for employees to improve productivity
- Measuring productivity in the workplace
- Role of Family Members & Religious Leaders in Improving productivity
- Reasons for low productivity in a private organization in Bangladesh
- Means of Maintaining Productivity Level in Public Organizations Bangladesh